Vermont Invisalign Services
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth. Using advanced 3-D computer imaging technology, our skilled clinicians depict your complete treatment plan using a series of custom made clear aligner to slowly move your teeth.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Clear aligners are virtually invisible for a seamless fit
- Removable to eat, drink, brush and floss
- No metal brackets or wires
- Reduce gum disease
- Minimize tooth chipping/breaking, and/or wear
- Straight teeth are healthier teeth
Our Practice Hours:
- Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm